For information and booking parties please contact Deanna: Airsupplyparty@aol.com
Aleena Baxter SSGA Panther Cheer National and State Champion and now with EMU Cheer.
It comes as no suprise that this incredible young lady has become an NBA Detroit Pistons Cheerleader. Aleena is one of the most graceful gymnasts to ever train at SSGA. From U of M Cheer, EMU Cheer and now the NBA! Aleena has always set the bar high and worked for everything she has earned! We are very proud to have her on staff and to have shared so many years of her life.
Special thanks to Melinda Malone for the great photos!!
SSGA Panther Cheer Alumni now with CMU Cheer
Panther Cheer through DCER! This is a great way to become a Panther Cheerleader inexpensively and for short six week sessions. Please contact DCER @ 810-591-0177 for details and registration.
Kalee Vannest: SSGA Panther Cheer National and State Champion and now with MSU Cheer Green Squad
Congratulations Megan on making the SVSU Cheer Team!
There is so much about this young lady to admire it is hard to list. We have watched her grow from an eleven year old Gymnast, Dancer, SSGA Panther Cheer Athlete, EMU Cheer Team Athlete, CSU National Champion Cheer Athlete and now an NBA Detroit Pistons Cheerleader. We are so pleased to continue to share this journey of her wonderful life. Rylee was an easy choice when we decided to add her to the SSGA Staff. She is the type of person we want our own children to look up to and admire. The Rubio Family have a special place in our hearts at SSGA for so many reasons. We are very fortunate to have Rylee around to mentor and lead our young athletes.
SSGA Panther Cheer
Some photos of the current SSGA building during construction.
SSGA Competitive Dance!
The following rules and courtesies regarding the new SSGA mezzanine are very important for everyone to understand and follow.
1. Please do not disturb the class.
2. Please do not set any object on the wall edge.
3. Please do not leave children unattended on the mezzanine level.
4. Please do not allow anyone to move furniture or other items near the wall to stand on.
5. Please do not disturb the class.
6. Please respect the coaches and teachers by not speaking to the students during class.
7. For the safety of the athletes please do not shout instruction.
8. Please do not disturb the class.
9. Please help us keep the mezzanine clean for all to enjoy. Pick up after yourself.
10. Enjoy the view and the much needed additional space.
On behalf of the entire SSGA staff I want to thank you in advance for your anticipated cooperation. It is important that we all adhere to these courtesies and follow the rules.
SSGA Dance Team performance at the Fox 66 "Bringing it Home" held at the Perani Arena.
Tessa Shuart SSGA Panther Cheer National and State Champion: Now with CMU Cheer
Our Youth Level II team was asked to be in a TV commercial for Hank Graff Chevrolet!